AI is Adobe Illustrator. Again, the extension name, so clear if you know it already.
Things you might need to make Illustrator work better, and which I could not easily find. Some are probably version specific.
- Perspective-like distorting involves using modifier keys at specific times:
- Select whole shape, groups work fine.
- E (free transform)
- Start dragging a “downrange” corner
- Click Cmd to convert that corner only
- Click Cmd+Shift+Opt to move it and the corresponding pont with axial symmetry.
- Be sure to shorten also. I'd distort a square as your guide before doing any actual work, and keep both a distorted and original shape as your guide.